Frequently asked questions about Sussex Wildlife Trust membership
- Paying by Direct Debit
- Altering Details
- Moving House
- Membership Renewal
- Gift Aid
- Contacting the Membership Team
- All payments made by direct debit are taken on the last working day of the month (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays). If the last day of the month falls on a weekend the payment for that month will be taken on the Friday.
- Should you wish to amend your Direct Debit details at any time, please contact membership.
If you want to alter anything regarding your membership please contact the membership department using the methods listed at the bottom of this page and we will arrange for the necessary changes to be made.
- Please contact the membership department and let us know you have moved.
- Please provide the following details:
o Your name and previous address
o Your new address
o A contact Telephone number and email
o Your membership number
- When you become a member you will be issued with 1 membership card per household for the adults plus one card for each child if you have a family membership. This will cover a period of 12 months. Your renewal date can be found on the top right hand corner of the card.
- When renewal month falls due a new card will be sent to you automatically.
- If you pay via Direct Debit you need take no further action; the payment will be taken from your account.
- If you pay via cheque then please remove your card and return the surrounding section together with your cheque to the Trust.
- This method of giving greatly increases the value of your contribution to the Trust at no extra cost to you, currently 25p in each £1.
- If you would like to Gift Aid your donation to the Trust you must be a taxpayer and pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax the charity reclaims on this donation in the tax year (currently 25p in each £1). Please contact Carol Farmer-Wright if you would like to set up Gift Aid.
- Any queries in this regard please contact Carol Farmer-Wright. Tel 01273 497556.
If Your Gift Aid Status Changes
If you are no longer paying Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax to cover the tax claimed back on your charitable giving over the financial year please contact Carol Farmer-Wright in the membership office.
Telephone: 01273 497532
(If we cant answer you call please leave a message and we will phone you back)
Carol Farmer-Wright (for Gift Aid queries) Tel 01273 497556
Or write to:
The Membership Officer
Sussex Wildlife Trust