Fill out an application for a guaranteed charity place to run in the Brighton Marathon on 6th April 2014 as part of the Sussex Wildlife Trust team.
Register for Guaranteed Charity Places for Brighton Marathon 2014
Benefits of running as part of Sussex Wildlife Trust's TeamRunning the Brighton Marathon is a huge challenge but we are here to help you from start to finish!
- Post-race exclusive guided tour of a Sussex Wildlife Trust nature reserve to see how we put your sponsorship money to work
- Free high-performance running vest, complete with Sussex Wildlife Trust logo, for you to train and run in
- Sussex Wildlife Trust supporters and volunteers to cheer you along the route
- A Sports Massage at the end of the race
- Charity hospitality area for you, your family and friends to celebrate and relax in after the race
How to run as part of Sussex Wildlife Trust's Brighton Marathon team
- To qualify for one of our Guaranteed Charity Places Please complete this quick form
- If you already have paid for your own place then you can join Sussex Wildlife Trustís team as an Own Place Runner. Youíll enjoy all the same benefits as our Charity Place Runners but you can set your own fundraising targets.
Please complete this quick form
If you have any questions please contact Mark Anscombe on 01273 497522 or click to email
The money you raise will make a real difference to protecting the wildlife and wild places that make Sussex such a special place live.
If you already have a confirmed place for the Brighton Marathon, please do consider raising money for the Sussex Wildlife Trust. Please contact Mark Anscombe on 01273 497522 or click to email if you are interested.